BUFFALO, Minn. — With a whopping 16+ hours of poultry content to be covered at the MPF Virtual Convention & Trade Show next month, MPF continues its longstanding tradition of providing excellence in education across the turkey, egg layer/pullet, broiler, and organic poultry industries.
View the full education schedule for August 12-13: https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/education-program/
Here’s what you can expect:
- Tracks for nutrition, turkeys, egg layers/pullets, broilers, and processing
- New topics and speakers added, thanks to the flexibility of going virtual
- (NEW!) lunchtime learning sessions for all birds and a full slate of “Featured Content” (also NEW!)
- Live speaker Q&A and Happy Hour chats at the end of each day in the MPF Networking Lounge
All education sessions will be available “on-demand” through August 31. You can watch and learn at your own pace – thanks to the continued sponsorship of our Diamond and Platinum sponsors.
Already registered? You’re all set!
Attendees who pre-registered to attend the March face-to-face convention are automatically registered to attend the virtual MPF event at no additional cost. Watch for future emails with login information and details!
I’m not registered but I definitely need to be there!
You and your colleagues can register today via the MPF website – https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/registration/.
About the MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention
The MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention, set for August 12-13, will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees – all within a very robust, 3-D graphical experience that includes:
- TWO full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, August 12 and 13!
- Industry leading experts presenting topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition.
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with via video chats, real-time text chatting, and more!
- Happy Hour in our Networking Lounge with real-time chats with attendees and exhibitors.
- Q&A chat sessions with speakers to get all your questions answered.
- New Product Showcase – a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry.
- ON-DEMAND ACCESS to the education program and trade show through August 31!
Last year, more than 3,100 attendees and exhibitors attended the 2019 MPF Convention, which is the nation’s largest poultry trade show and convention dedicated 100% to the poultry industry.
MPF’s primary purpose is to host an annual regional convention emphasizing on-farm poultry production. The convention’s goal is to offer innovative and compelling information to attendees through a balanced offering of exhibits and educational workshops. Revenue generated by the convention goes back to MPF’s members and to support various poultry programs.
–Midwest Poultry Federation