ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa. — Messick Farm Equipment is excited to announce that they have broken ground on a new facility that will serve as their primary location in Mount Joy, PA. After decades of growth and multiple expansion projects in Elizabethtown, the decision was made to move the Elizabethtown location to Mount Joy. The new facility will have additional indoor and outdoor space for the sales, parts, and service departments and has the capacity to allow for growth into the future. Customers should find the new store to be more convenient with more space and inventory to allow for the exceptional level of service that they have come to expect from Messick’s. Construction of the new Messick’s building is just off the Esbenshade Road exit in Mount Joy, 6 miles east of their current location on route 283. A soft opening is scheduled for late 2021 and a grand opening Open House event is anticipated in January 2022.
Below are some of the customer benefits that we look forward to at the new facility:
• Ability to display more equipment on site, both inside and out.
• Consolidation of all parts inventory into one building.
• Additional parking for both customers and employees and improved traffic flow.
• Sales, service, rental, and parts departments available in one showroom.
• Seminar space for year-round training and educational opportunities, both for customers and employees.
• Industry partner businesses co-located within the Messick’s showroom.
With the expanded capabilities of the new Mount Joy facility, Messick’s will continue to serve as the premier hub for Agriculture, Construction and Outdoor Power equipment sales, parts, and service both locally and worldwide.
About Messick Farm Equipment:
Messick’s is a retailer providing a complete sales and service experience for brands like New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Krone and more. With locations in Abbottstown, Bendersville, Carlisle, Elizabethtown and Halifax we’re able support needs for agricultural, residential, commercial and construction equipment across the mid-Atlantic states.
–Messick Farm Equipment