CORTLAND, N.Y. — 2021 continued to experience unpredictable dairy market conditions due to the fallout and ongoing recovery challenges of COVID-19’s global impact on foodservice markets. What have we learned from this and what’s in store for 2022? Join Crop Growers, LLP for one of seven free dairy marketing seminars being hosted this January to find out more. Visit CropGrowers.com to reserve your spot.
Crop Growers’ livestock specialist Tristan Peterson will host this timely discussion in conjunction with commodity merchandizers (StoneX/Total Farm Marketing) specializing in market intelligence and Farm Credit East/AgChoice business consultants.
While precise answers to what’s in store for the year ahead are still unknown, we are sure to see volatility. To be sure you’re prepared, join us for one of the following free dairy marketing seminars:
- Tuesday, January 18, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., at the Genesee River Restaurant & Reception Center, Mount Morris, NY
- Wednesday, January 19, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at the Hilton Garden Inn, Watertown, NY
- Wednesday, January 19, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., at the Hilton Garden Inn, Auburn, NY
- Tuesday, January 25, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., at the Delta Hotel, South Burlington, VT
- Wednesday, January 26, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at the Crown Plaza Albany-Desmond Hotel, Albany, NY
- Wednesday, January 26, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m., at the AgChoice Farm Credit Office, Lewisburg, Pa.
- Thursday, January 27, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at the AgChoice Farm Credit Office, Chambersburg, Pa.
This free event is open to any dairy producer and the service providers who support them at the dates listed above. A meal will be provided at each session.
Limited seating is available, so please register by January 11, 2022. Visit CropGrowers.com to reserve your spot.
–Crop Growers, LLP