MINNEAPOLIS — The global food system is facing incredible challenges, and the world needs leaders to help meet food needs of the future. The University of Minnesota offers an online, 14-month program to grow leaders of the future in the food industry. By intentionally focusing on an integrated food systems approach, professionals learn how to proactively address interdependencies of the entire food system from different perspectives – from seed and soil through farm to fork.
Join us online to learn more: https://umn.zoom.us/webinar/register June 4 2021
Integrated Food Systems Leadership Program Information Webinar
Friday, June 4 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. Central Standard Time
- How IFSL differs from other graduate certificates and leadership programs
- Integration of current trends and issues in curriculum, including COVID-19
- Benefit to cohort careers (100% of graduates to date have achieved career growth through the program)
- How to assess if this program is right for you
- Admissions process, financial considerations, and Q&A
Given application and recommendation processing times, the time to apply is NOW! The next IFSL cohort begins September 2021, with application items due July 15, 2021.
About University of Minnesota Integrated Food Systems Leadership (IFSL) Program
Designed for professionals interested in accelerating their careers, the IFSL program is a unique, online, 14-month, graduate certificate program that fosters leadership, collaboration, and innovation across the food system. Accelerate your career – apply today!.
–Integrated Food Systems Leadership (IFSL) Program
University of Minnesota