SAN ANGELO, Texas — The Last Chance CEU Training Course is set for January 22 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 7887 U.S. Highway 87 North, San Angelo.
The program will feature a number of topics covering integrated pest management, trees and landscape diseases, pesticide laws and regulations, and drift minimization and calibration.
Five continuing education units will be offered: two general, one integrated pest management, one laws and regulations, one drift management.
Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and cost is $25. The program will begin at 1:00 p.m.
The following are topics and speakers:
- Integrated Pest Management, Best Management Practices, Pest Control and Integrating Pollinator Protection – Dr. Charles Allen, AgriLife Extension IPM specialist, San Angelo
- Tree and Landscape Diseases – Allison Watkins, AgriLife Extension horticulture agent, Tom Green County
- Pesticide Laws and Regulations – Cory Pence, Texas Department of Agriculture representative
- Weed Management Updates – Dr. Reagan Noland, AgriLife Extension agronomist, San Angelo
- Drift Minimization and Equipment Calibration – Dr. Billy Warrick, retired AgriLife Extension agronomist
For more information and to RSVP, contact the AgriLife Extension office in Tom Green County at 325-659-6522 or 325-659-6523.
–A&M AgriLife Extension San Angelo County
For more articles out of Texas, click here.