MANHATTAN, Kan. — In its ongoing support of Kansas FFA, Kansas Farm Bureau (KFB) awarded 13 grants worth a total of $3,900 to new FFA chapters across the state. The $300 grants provide funding to new FFA chapters chartered during the 2017-2018 school year to help them build a solid foundation for tradition and success.
Chapters receiving new chapter grants include:
- Belle Plaine FFA in Sumner County
- Cheney FFA in Sedgwick County
- Fowler FFA in Meade County
- Golden Plains FFA in Thomas County
- Junction City FFA in Geary County
- Little River FFA in Rice County
- Nemaha Central FFA in Nemaha County
- Renwick FFA in Sedgwick County
- Sublette FFA in Haskell County
- Thomas More Prep-Marian FFA in Ellis County
- Victoria FFA in Ellis County
- Weskan FFA in Wallace County
- Wichita Southeast FFA in Sedgwick County
These chapters were recognized on stage during the 90th Kansas FFA Convention Wed., May 29 through Fri., June 1 at McCain Auditorium on the Kansas State University campus.
Kansas Farm Bureau’s mission is to strengthen agriculture and the lives of Kansans through advocacy, education and service.
— Kansas Farm Bureau
For more news from Kansas, click here.