PHILADELPHIA — Between today and June 30, 2022, Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture is having a membership recruitment campaign
Join the oldest Agriculture Society in America, operating since 1785, in continuing its legacy of knowledge transfer to people who support agriculture…both urban and rural farmers, educators, folks in the general public who care from where their food comes, stewards of the land and water, and people who understand that food is a strategic resources for our region and county.
By joining the Society, you will…
- Be invited to a monthly program or field trip representing a variety of topics and interests (see attached schedule for 2021-2022)
- Some of those programs are at a site of interest, at the Union League facility in downtown Philadelphia, or many virtual through Zoom
- Have access to the archives of the Society that are maintained by the Library at the University of Pennsylvania
- Be connected with activities for involvement with our partners in the community
- Join a fellowship of people who appreciate and practice agriculture and seek to understand the broader food system
Click here to join…https://pspaonline.com/new-membership/. Regular fee of $260 is reduced to $80 between now and June 30, 2022; new members only. Contact Dr. Kevin Hicks, Membership Chair, for questions or more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
–Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture