ATHENS, Pa. — It’s hard to believe the year is almost over. With many group health plans renewing on January 1st, we’re running out of time to review your coverage options. If it’s been a while since you’ve looked at your policies, now is a good time to contact Agri-Services Agency for a review. Also, if you’ve been considering offering health insurance to your employees, we may still have time to put a plan in place by January 1st. If we can’t get things in place on 1/1/21 we can still get your new plan ready for 2/1/21.
ASA can help guide you through changing your current group health plan or set up a new plan, if you don’t currently offer coverage. Some items we can discuss are:
- The importance of offering health insurance (click here for more information).
- Additional components to plan design (some are listed here).
- Ways to help manage health care costs (click here to read about some of them).
- The minimum requirements waiver in the Affordable Care Act (click here to learn more).
Health care plans are complicated, it’s important to work with someone you trust. Agri-Services Agency has been insuring farmers and agribusinesses for over 50 years, let us put our experience and knowledge to work for you.
Give us a call today at 1-877-466-9089 or visit our website at agri-servicesagency.com for more information on what we can offer. You can also click here to fill out a form and request additional information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bullets with “click here” relate back to each earlier article:
- Importance of offering health insurance release 1
- Additional components release 2
- Ways to manage costs release 3
- Minimum requirements release 4
Final click here link: http://go.pardot.com/l/296462/2020-08-20/2k7zxy