COLUMBIA, Mo. — Keynote speakers are Dr. Kelly Sexton, Associate Vice President for Research – Technology Transfer and Innovation Partnerships for the University of Michigan and Dr. Rodolphe Barrangou, Associate Professor of Food Science and the Todd R. Klaenhammer Distinguished Scholar in Probiotics Research at North Carolina State University.
The event will also feature panel discussions, an exhibit hall, poster session, reception and many other notable speakers including:
· Dr. Christopher Daubert, Vice Chancellor and Dean, College of Food Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Missouri
· Bill Turpin, CEO, Missouri Innovation Center and Interim Associate Vice Chancellor for Economic Development at the University of Missouri
· Dr. Namrita Lall, Professor of Plant Science, University of Pretoria
· Dr. Chung Ho Lin, Associate Research Professor, Center for Agroforestry, University of Missouri
· Dr. Katie Thompson, CEO and Co-founder, Elemental Enzymes
The event will be held at the Bond Life Sciences Center on the University of Missouri campus in Columbia, MO. (See map) and is scheduled for Wednesday, January 30th ( 6:30-8:00pm) and Thursday, January 31st (8:15am – 5:45pm). The 2019 Symposium is free and open to the public, but advance registration is requested. Please register to attend at: goo.gl/iywnii
Not able to attend in person? Join us via livestream: goo.gl/qtzbZa
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you there. Please help us spread the word! Feel free to post this invitation on social media or share throughout your networks to bring to the attention of others who might be interested to participate.
Click the link for a flyer: UMCA Symposium January 30-31, 2019 – draft program 12.4
— University of Missouri
For more news from Missouri, click here.