INDIANAPOLIS — Beginning in mid-January, Indiana Pork will host a series of regional meetings throughout the state for pork producers. During the meeting, Indiana Pork staff will update attendees on activities of the association as well as local, state and federal legislative issues.
Guests will also hear from the Board of Animal Health and a local veterinarian. There will be ample time for questions and answers.
Lunch is included. RSVP’s are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. Meetings begin at 12 p.m. local time.
- January 21 The Country Post 65 Commercial Rd, Huntington, IN 46750
- January 28 Tipton Extension Office 1200 S Main St, Tipton, IN 46072
- February 4 Fair Oaks Farms 856 N 600 E, Fair Oaks, IN 47943
- February 18 Schnitzelbank 393 3rd Ave, Jasper, IN 47546
- March 4 Pudder’s 18 Public Sq, Shelbyville, IN 46176
- March 11 Putnam Inn 400 N Jackson St, Greencastle, IN 46135
RSVP by visiting www.indianapork.org.
Indiana Pork is a not-for-profit association representing Indiana’s nearly 3,000 family pork farmers through the pork checkoff program. Learn more at www.indianapork.org.