LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — The Pasture Project, run by the Wallace Center, is excited to offer three on-farm regenerative grazing workshops in Illinois. The events will be held August 31 in Elkhart, September 1 in Highland, and September 2 in Murphysboro. David Kleinschmidt and Doug Peterson of Understanding Ag LLC will lead the workshops, which will cover:
• Principles of Soil Health & Adaptive Stewardship
• Making Grazing Highly Profitable & Desirable
• Successful Marketing: Strategies for Enhanced Net Margins
• Designing Cover Crop Mixes
• Nutrient Management
• How to Add Diversity to Row Crops
• Farm Economics and Whole Farm Planning
The workshops will begin at 8:00 AM CDT and are FREE to attend. Lunch will be provided. Registration for the workshops is currently live on the Pasture Project’s website at https://pastureproject.org/events. Space is limited so register soon!
Please contact the Pasture Project at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.302.6611 if you have registration questions or accessibility requests.
Supported by the USDA NRCS and Illinois Grazing Lands Coalition.
For more articles out of Illinois, click here.