SALEM, Ore. — Are you trying to connect with potential customers outside of the U.S. but cannot meet them in person? Creating a good video to introduce your company, products and services may be the most important marketing tool these days. If you do not have a good quality video and/or aren’t using it on every platform or in every communication, you are likely falling behind. So what’s holding you back?
Join us for this casual informational meeting which is for Oregon companies interested in connecting with customers outside of the U.S. Bring your questions. Representatives from video companies, Business Oregon, Oregon Department of Agriculture and partners, as well as the marketing firm Coates Kokes, will be in the meeting to answer questions.
The seminar will cover:
- Meet local video service providers
- Learn why high-quality videos can lead to more sales
- Hear why videos are necessary for virtual trade missions, trade shows, online marketing, etc.
- Learn about the Business Oregon Export Promotion grant and how to get up to $8,000 in video expense covered or translate your existing videos/materials.
- Receive a list of video companies in the area.
Thursday, July 22, 2021
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.