ONLINE — Energy efficiency in greenhouses and indoor farms saves growers money and contributes to the sustainability of the controlled environment agriculture industry.
- The cost to attend this webinar is free.
- This webinar is provided via Zoom. Registration is required to obtain the Zoom link.
- Register: https://caahp.ccext.net/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=172.
- If you need assistance with registration, please call 518-765-3518 or email email@example.com.
- For program questions, contact: Jingjing Yin, firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-429-8608.
Energy-efficient lights, glazing, shading, HVAC systems, and more play an important role in achieving cost-savings in any operation, but how a grower uses these systems is even more important. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss how growers can make the most of their equipment to improve efficiency in their operations, demonstrate how to measure that efficiency, and explain how growers can benefit from benchmarking analysis to improve their efficiency through the New York State Greenhouse Database & Benchmarking Tool.
Dr. Erico Mattos: CPO, Candidus
Dr. Timothy Shelford: Research Associate, School of Integrative Plant Science, Horticulture Section, Cornell University