KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City is pleased to partner with Agri-Pulse Communications to present the 2019 Ag Outlook Forum on Sept. 23, 2019.
This year has already proven to be very challenging for farmers, agribusinesses and rural America. With trade wars, declining prices and tremendous uncertainty about the ag economy, this is a great time to connect with top-notch leaders across agriculture and rural America about their perspectives and insight. Here are the meeting details:
The Ag Outlook Forum will feature some of the top business and political leaders in the U.S., including:
- Agri-Pulse Editor-in-Chief, Sara Wyant
- USDA Deputy Secretary Steve Censky
- USDA Deputy Chief Economist Warren Preston
- Office of the United States Trade Representative, Chief Ag Trade Negotiator, Gregg Doud
- John Deere Chief Economist Luke Chandler
- Farmers National Company President Jim Farrell
- USDA Economist Ashley Hungerford
- Univ. of Missouri FAPRI Director Pat Westhoff
- Agriculture Future of America President &CEO Mark Stewart
- Director – Master in Agribusiness Program, Kansas State University, Dr. Allen Featherstone
- Aligned President Torree Pederson
- Dairy Farmers of America Senior Vice President Jackie Klippenstein
- Corteva Agriscience Global Business Platform Communications Leader Sharyl Sauer
- The event will be held at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th St., Kansas City, MO 64105
- Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Program begins at 9:30 a.m. and concludes with a networking reception at 4:00 p.m.
- Registration fees are $165 for Agricultural Business Council members or $195 for non-members.
- Discounted event parking is available.
— The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City and AgriPulse
For more news from Missouri, click here.