LACEY, Wash. — Some available scholarships for students in Washington state are listed below.
Angus Foundation Scholarship – Due May 1, 2021
- Scholarship applications are now available for college students involved with the Angus breed. This past year, the Angus Foundation awarded more than $312,000 in scholarships in 2021 alone. The Angus Foundation offers scholarships to undergraduate, graduate and trade school students each year to help Angus youth achieve their educational goals and offset the continually rising costs of tuition at higher education institutions. Since 1998, the Angus Foundation has awarded more than $3.5 million in undergraduate and graduate scholarships. For more information about the Angus Foundation or scholarships, visit angus.org/foundation.
Rick Pankow Foundation – Horticulture & Green Industry Scholarship
- Up to $2000 scholarship award for students pursuing an education in the horticultural field, encompassing agriculture, arboriculture, landscaping/design, nursery, viticulture, viniculture, green industry, & more. For more information and to apply visit www.rickpankowfoundation.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington State Grape Society (WSGS)
- The Washington State Grape Society will also be offering one- $1,500.00 scholarship to a deserving undergraduate student, who is engaged in a field of study relating to the growing and processing of grapes. These scholarships are open to students enrolled in any Washington State accredited institute of higher learning as of Fall 2021. The deadline for these scholarships is May 17, 2021.
FFA Grants for Growing Application Open
- Grants for Growing provides middle/high school FFA chapters up to $5,000 to support the development or improvement of project-based or experiential learning opportunities for students. Funding is provided by consumers who purchased an FFA paper emblem at TSC stores at checkout during FFA Week. For more information and to access the application visit FFA.org/GrantsForGrowing.
Living to Serve Day of Service Mini-Grant
- Just a reminder that the Living to Serve Day of Service Mini-Grant opportunity is open year-round and is available to middle/high school and Alumni & Supporters FFA chapters. Funding of up to $400 may be used to support a day of service event. For more information and to access the application visit FFA.org/LivingToServe. If you have questions, email LTS@FFA.org.
Valley Wide Cooperative – Sponsorships, Grants, Scholarships, and Donations!
- The Valley Wide Cooperative Sponsorship program is designed to support community events of local organizations. Local events such as fairs, rodeos, and FFA & 4-H events are the type of events we have sponsored. Visit their website for information on these partnership opportunities.
— Washington FFA Association
For more Washington news, click here.