FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Golden Plains Area Extension Horticulturist, Linda Langelo will be visiting the following Extension Offices on these dates for the month of July:
- Washington County Office – Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Kit Carson County Office – Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Yuma County Office– Monday, July 18, 2022
- Phillips County Office- Thursday, July 21, 2022
I am continuing to ask for your cooperation of bringing a sample to the office as the first process in the diagnostics of your plant problem. Other options available are virtual conferencing with FaceTime before scheduling a site visit. If you use Facebook, please messenger me on Garden the Plains Facebook page. You are invited to send a photo(s) to the following emails:
When you drop off a sample, please follow these instructions:
- For Trees and Shrubs: Take a 6-inch cut and place into an envelope, avoid using plastic bags.
- For Vegetables: Bring in a sample.
- For Flowers: Bring in a sample of the flower portion of the flower stalk.
–Linda Langelo, Colorado State University