MINNEAPOLIS — GEAPS announced the 2020-2021 International Board Elections results at the Annual Meeting. Elected to three-year terms as International directors are:
- Casey Jones, MKC, Great Plains Chapter
- Tim Kramer, Bunge North America, Kansas City
- Chuck Kunisch, Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Michigan/So. Ontario
- Mervin Rapp, III, CGOM, CHS Inc, Gulf South
Members elected David McKerchar, MCGOM, Parrish & Heimbecker, Canadian Prairies to the office of second vice president.
International Board officers for 2019-2020:
- President Jeff Jones, MKC, Great Plains
- First Vice President Barb Grove, CGOM, Central Valley Ag Cooperative, Great Plains
- Second Vice President David McKerchar, MCGOM, Parrish & Heimbecker, Canadian Prairies
- International Board Chair Steve Myers, Bunge Milling, Kansas City
In addition to these changes on the board, Bob Horvat, Cargill, Minneapolis, transitioned to the office of treasurer. He succeeds Mark Fedje, General Mills, Minneapolis, who stepped down after filling the role since 2014.
Associates Board Election Results
Associate members elect the Associates Board to represent their collective interest in advancing GEAPS’ mission. The Associates Board serves as an advisory council to the International Board. The Associates Board president, vice president and secretary represent the group on the International Board of directors.
Newly elected Associates Board directors were announced at the Annual Meeting and will be installed after the September meeting. Elected to three-year terms as Associates Board directors are:
- Dustin Drake, Drake Inc, Greater Nebraska
- Josh McClure, PMI Nebraska, Greater Nebraska
- Marcus Neal, Interstates, Kansas City
- Laura Schulz, Painters USA Inc, Golden Triangle
Associates Board Officers for 2019-2020:
- President Vince Marze, WL Port-Land Systems, Seaway
- Vice President Todd Morey, AGI AIRLANCO, Seaway
- Immediate Past President Regan Heaton, SCAFCO Grain Systems, Inland Empire
Associates Board members will elect a secretary at their September meeting.
The Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) is an international professional association of grain handling and processing professionals. GEAPS addresses the industry’s critical grain handling, storage and processing operations needs by providing networking, professional development programs and access to a global marketplace of industry suppliers. GEAPS’ global network includes more than 2,500 individual members from about 1,050 companies. Join our network today!
For more news from Minnesota, click here.