LOUISBURG, N.C. — The Franklin County Farmers Market will be open Friday from 9am until 1pm. This is not only the last Friday of April but the last day of April. Spring crops are starting to show up.
- Strawberries and tomatoes are a welcome sight. Nothing says all is right with the Spring growing season any better than the red ripe strawberry.
- Fresh cut cabbage and redskin potatoes bring on that veggie plate feeling.
- Spring onions and local fresh eggs will surely get things headed in the right direction for an omelette.
- Pecans already cracked and ready for this week’s recipe.
- Check out the beautiful Spring crafts great for gifts and decorating around the office or home.
- Veggie plants are ready for that special spot in your garden.
Stop by and put a smile on a local farmers face. Thanks for supporting your local farmers market.
137 Shannon Village Shopping Center, Louisburg
Friday, April 30th • 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
–Franklin County Farmers Market