SALEM, Ore. — Now is an excellent time for both established and new-to-market food service and retail suppliers to make connections with qualified buyers eager to learn about the latest trends in the U.S. Each participating Western US company will have virtual meetings with matched buyers over the course of two evenings in early December. Buyer profiles will be shared with all participating suppliers in advance of the event.
Korea and Japan’s food service sectors were growing rapidly until the COVID-19 pandemic hit in early 2020, and since then, the retail sector has made gains. As both countries look to vaccinate most of their populations by the end of 2021, and with hopes of returning to pre-pandemic life in 2022, we expect to see the food service and retail sectors balancing back out.
Benefits of Participation:
- Meet with qualified buyers without having to travel
- Learn about current trends in the food service and retail markets of Korea and Japan through virtual market briefings
- Qualified for up to $500 in reimbursement for sample shipments before or after the one-on-one meetings
Virtual Meetings: Korea
(Foodservice & Consumer Oriented)
November 30, 2021
• Market Briefing and Practice Session •
December 1-2, 2021
• Virtual Matchmaking Meetings •
Participation Fee: $25
Registration Deadline: October 21, 2021