RICHMOND, Va. — Five Virginia craft breweries will exhibit at BrewLDN 2020, Feb. 27 – 29 at the Old Truman Brewery in London. The breweries will exhibit their products in the United Kingdom with support from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’ (VDACS) Office of International Marketing. The U.K. is the second-largest export destination for U.S. craft beer, accounting for more than 10 percent of the total exports.
“Virginia is home to more than 300 licensed craft breweries and cideries. We are excited to share Virginia craft beverages with the expanding U.K market,” said Dr. Jewel Bronaugh, VDACS Commissioner. “Our marketing staff and European trade representative will help connect these Virginia breweries with sales partners, trade buyers and industry influencers in this important export destination.”
- Port City Brewing Company, Alexandria, is an award-winning brewery featuring year-round brews and a slate of seasonal and occasional beers.
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery, Richmond is one of the largest independent craft breweries in Virginia and distributes beers across the state, in Washington DC, North Carolina, the UK, Japan and South Korea.
- Adroit Theory Brewing Company, Purcellville, is a nano brewery that features hazy India pales ales, fruited sours and pastry stouts, with an emphasis on barrel aging.
- O’Connor Brewing Company, Norfolk, brews dozens of styles of beer including its flagship El Guapo Agave IPA.
- The Virginia Beer Company, Williamsburg, produces a series of flagship beers and small-batches of barrel-aged beers, hazy India pale ales, barrel-fermented saisons and craft lagers.
BrewLDN, formerly known as Craft Beer Rising, is an important industry trade show. The event will incorporate two trade sessions hosting up to 200 exhibitor stands. Follow BrewLDN on social media using the hashtag #BrewLDN.
–Michael Wallace, VDACS