MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (AgPR) — The Agricultural Relations Council (ARC) is in year four of the ARC/Gardner & Gardner Communications internship program. The 2020 intern host will be Charleston|Orwig in Hartland, Wisconsin. The entry deadline is February 21st.
• The internship is unique in ag communications in that it is a collaboration of the organization (ARC) and the host agency. The ARC portion of the funding comes from a grant from Gardner & Gardner Communications to the ARC Foundation.
• Internship will be worth a total of $5,000 – $4,000 stipend and $1,000 to be used to attend the annual professional development meeting of ARC – to be held June 23 through 25 in Richmond, VA.
• The intern will spend 90% of his/her time on host organization projects and 10% to support and attend the ARC annual meeting.
• The internship will be 10-12 weeks long.
• Student intern applications will close Feb. 21, 2020. The intern will be selected by March 30.
• Intern will be chosen by a representative of the hosting organization, along with a representative of Gardner & Gardner Communications.
Students interested in applying for the ARC Internship should fill out the 2020 Ag Relations Council (ARC) Internship Candidate Application and submit it to email@example.com by February 21, 2020.
–Ag Relations Council
via AgPR.com the news release distribution service for agriculture