WASHINGTON CO., N.Y. — Starting June 12th, the Washington County Fair will be hosting Fantastic Food Truck Corral on Fridays from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm during June. Each Friday, the fairgrounds will be welcoming food vendors from around the area for an evening of fair food that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home!
Every Monday, we will be releasing a list of vendors that will be joining us on the upcoming Friday’s Corral. Food Truck Patrons will have the option to pre-order from the vendors for contactless curbside pick-ups or take-out on the day of the event!
Ensure everyone’s safety masks are required to visit the food truck event as well as maintaining 6ft of social distancing from fellow food patrons and vendors. Handwashing stations with water and soap and hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the corral for all to use throughout the event.
The week of June 12th, we will be featuring the following vendors Coffee And, Giovanni Fresco, Miller’s Backyard BBQ, Slavonian European Cafe, and Reggies Veggies.
- Coffee And will have ice cream sandwiches featuring local ice cream and Coffee And cookies as well as local iced coffee
- Giovanni Fresco will be rolling out freshly made to order pasta dishes and more of your Italian favorites
- Miller’s Backyard BBQ will be featuring their award-winning BBQ including brisket and pork
- Slavonian European Cafe will have spanikopita, pierogies and other European classics
- Reggies Veggies will be featuring your favorite fair food of hot or sweet sausage with peppers and onions and their famous cider doughnuts!
–Washington County Fairgrounds
For more articles out of New York, click here.