ST. PAUL, Minn. — Make plans to join us on Food Export Association’s Focused Trade Mission to Mexico, June 6-9, 2017 in Mexico City and Monterrey.
This always popular mission focuses on retail and food service products for Mexico, including a special emphasis on club/warehouse stores in the market. If you currently sell via Costco or Sam’s Club, this provides a great opportunity to expand into Mexico!
Services on the mission include:
- One-on-one meetings with qualified buyers
- Pre-event custom product research including market overview and importation/distribution analysis
- Market briefing by local USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service and retail store tours
- Product tabletop showcase and trade reception
- Dedicated interpreter
- On-site assistance by Food Export’s In-Market Representative in Mexico
- The cost to participate in this focused trade mission is just $600.
For more information, click here.
— Minnesota Department of Agriculture
For more news from Minnesota, click here.