- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
PEAK 2023 ~ Powered by Midwest Poultry Federation
Increase your profitability and expand your knowledge at PEAK 2023, the largest trade show and convention in North America focused exclusively on the business and food production of poultry.
Show dates are April 11-13, 2023 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. PEAK is the nation’s largest trade show and convention in North America focused exclusively on the business and food production of poultry. Some of the show’s highlights include:
- Pre-Show Nutrition and Poultry Health Symposium will be held Tuesday afternoon, April 11.
- Education tracks for turkeys, egg layers, and broilers (all species) will take place across all three days of the show (April 11-13).
- New “Business Track” focused on leadership development and focusing on the success of your employees and your business.
- Welcome Reception and PEAK Unhatched: An Evening of Eats and Entertainment will combine to offer a huge opening night at PEAK – Tuesday, April 11 starting at 5:30 pm.
- Expanded Exhibit Hall, which will run 10am-5pm on Wednesday, April 12 and 9am–12pm on Thursday, April 13.
Partnering events include the North Central Avian Disease Conference (April 10-11), the Organic Egg Farmers of American Symposium (April 11), and the Purina Animal Nutrition Symposium (April 11) – all events will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
About the PEAK and MPF
The PEAK is a name change for the convention only; the Midwest Poultry Federation as an organization, founded in 1971, will continue as it always has. A portion of the net revenue from PEAK is donated to various poultry organizations for research and educational activities as well as back to MPF’s member organizations.
Details on all MPF Convention events, education program, and the list of exhibitors are available at www.midwestpoultry.com. You can also find MPF on Facebook and Twitter. You may also contact MPF with any questions at email@example.com or 763/284-6763.