- This event has passed.
OEFFA 39th Annual Conference: A Taste for Change
The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 39th annual conference, A Taste for Change, will return to Dayton this winter! Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference features:
- Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
- A three-day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
- In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers;
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
- Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
- Kids’ conference, child care, and more!