- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- This event has passed.
DCHA 2019 Annual Conference
Joining forces. Reaching higher.
Join fellow producers and industry experts to reach higher in your operation.
The conference will offer:
Keynote speaker, Keith Poulsen, will address, “A Growth Mindset on the Ranch Encompasses More Than the Health of the Calves”
In our general sessions:
- Robert Hagevoort will speak about the “Best Management Practices for Milk and Dairy Beef Quality Assurance.”
- Jennifer Van Os will discuss “Welfare of Dairy Calves and Heifers: Relevance to the Animal, the Producer and the Consumer.”
Unmatched breakout sessions include:
- Increasing Your Operation’s Positive Impact on the Environment – Dennis Frame, Timber Ridge Consulting
- The Business of Dairy Heifers; Quality, Labor, Cost, Risk Management – Jason Karszes, Cornell University
- Dairy Workforce Training – Robert Hagevoort, New Mexico State University
- Calf Scours on a Timeline – Not All Cases are Infectious – Keith Poulsen, WI Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory Director
- Dry Period Heat Stress: Effects on Dam and Daughter – Geoffrey Dahl, University of Florida
- Nutritional Regulation of Gut Function: From Colostrum to Weaning -Michael Steele, University of Guelph, Ontario
- Thinking Outside the Bottle, Alternative Milk Sources for Calves – Panel
- Lessons Learned From a Disease Outbreak – Panel
- Xs and Os of Custom Heifer Raising: Contracts, Economics, and Customer Relations – Panel
Plus Industry Tours and both Pre-Conference and Post-Conference seminars. Don’t miss a minute!