- This event has passed.
Calf & Heifer Congress - 2017 "Rising Above the Challenges"
Topics to be discussed:
- The Big Picture of Calf Nutrition, Growth and Future Performance
- Understanding the Basics of Repro Physiology for Successful Reproductive Management
- Impact of First Service Management Programs on the Performance and Economics of Heifers
- Genetic Considerations for Heifer Fertility
- A Look at the Economics of the Heifer Enterprise
- Calf Feeding Strategies to Overcome Health Challenges
- Salmonella dublin – Who, What, When, Where and Why
- Salmonella dublin – Risk Factors, Public Health & Best Management Practices for Control
- Treatment of Calf Disease: The Next Paradigm Shift
- Vaccinations, Immune Function and Salmonella Vaccine Research
- Using Feed Additives to Alter the Microbiome & Improve Immunity & Health
- A Consultant’s Tips on Preventing Diseases