SALEM, Ore. — This trade show welcomes commercial delegations and embassies from more than 23 countries looking for an assortment of new and exciting consumer oriented food and service products. This is an opportunity to expand sales to Chile, which the US has a free trade agreement with, and beyond.
Register now to join the Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA®) Pavilion.
Benefits of participation:
- Meet premier buyers from South America
- Learn about the latest regional trends in the food and beverage industry
- Be at a prime location at the trade show within the USA Pavilion
- Receive free translation services and booths at discounted rates
- New: each booth will get one hotel room covered
- Complete 9 Sqm Corner booth package – $5,000
- Complete 9 Sqm AISLE booth package – $4,500
- Split booth option: 9 Sqm AISLE booth shared with 1 other company – $2,250
Registration deadline: August 5, 2022
Suitable products: consumer oriented, food service products, retail products