McLENNAN CO., Texas — The District 8 Farm & Ranch Seminar will be held on Thursday, December 9, 2021 at the MCC Emergency Service Building, 7601 Steinbeck Bend, Waco, Texas.
- Registration will open at 7:00 a.m. – fee is $50 (cash or check only)
- Program begins at 7:30 a.m. 8 CEU credits are offered
- Topics Include:
- General Herbicide & Pesticide Update – 1 General CEU
- Feral Hog Management Strategies & Control Methods – 1 IPM CEU
- Managing Pesticide Drift & How to Do Your Part – 1 Drift CEU
- TDA Laws & Regulations Compliance – 1 L&R CEU
- Pest Management in Forage & Row Crop Operations – 1 IPM CEU
- 2021 TDA Laws & Regulations Update – 1 L&R CEU
- Controlling Disease & Insects in Fruit & Nut Trees – 1 General CEU
- Turf Grass Management for Homeowners – 1 General CEU
- Lunch is included in registration fee
- Program concludes at 4:00 p.m.
Please RSVP by calling the McLennan County Extension office at 254-757-5180 or e-mail Melba.Catchings@ag.tamu.edu no later than Monday, December 6th so that we can get a headcount for lunch.
An agenda with more detailed information is available here (PDF). Let us know if you have any questions or if we can provide additional information.
–Texas A&M AgriLife Extension McLennan County