ROSEMONT, Ill. — There are exciting things happening in the dairy beverage category. Listen to industry leaders capture the breadth of potential from cow to cup at the upcoming Dairy Beverage Symposium.
Cornell’s Dairy Foods Extension Team and National Dairy Council proudly present their Dairy Beverage Symposium. The symposium will be held on Wednesday, December 4th at the Headquarters of Dairy Management Inc. in Rosemont, IL.
This symposium will highlight the future and potential of the dairy beverage category by diving into innovations in consumer data, farm-to-table analysis tools for improving product quality, and packaging opportunities.
With a diverse group of speakers from industry and academia, participants will receive a well-rounded snapshot of opportunities in the dairy beverage category. Topics include:
- Artificial Intelligence Trend Prediction utilizing social and other big data sources
- The Milk Plant of the future
- New Farm-to-Table data analysis tools to improve the quality and shelf life of dairy-based beverage
- Processing Innovation Panel – Using Milk as an ingredient to add value
- Milk’s Customers of the Present and Future Panel
- Innovation in Packaging
Our audience is expected to be comprised of research and development, quality assurance, and dairy leadership personnel.
For more articles concerning the dairy industry, click here.