ST. LOUIS, Mo. — The nation’s leading agriculture experts and well-known personalities will be featured on the Main Stage during the 2023 Commodity Classic held March 9-11 in Orlando.
The Main Stage, presented by Successful Farming® and Commodity Classic, is located right on the trade show floor. Presentations are scheduled during trade show hours, and highlights of the Main Stage line-up for 2023 include:
- Strategies for Success: Where’s the Market Going? with Farm Credit and Kluis Commodity Advisors
- Cashing In On Carbon with Garth Boyd of Context Network, sponsored by Truterra
- How to Make the Most Success with XtremeAg, sponsored by FMC Corporation
- Bring Soil Health to Life, sponsored by Ducks Unlimited
- Generation Next: A Retiring Couple’s Journey to Find a Successor to the Family Farm, presented by Syngenta
“The Main Stage is where growers can find valuable information they need to improve their farming operation,” said 2023 co-chair Kenny Hartman, an Illinois farmer and NCGA member. “Commodity Classic also features a robust schedule of over 30 educational sessions and a huge trade show with the latest technology, equipment, and innovation. You can also experience top-notch entertainment and the opportunity to network with thousands of progressive farmers from across the nation.”
Registration and housing for the 2023 Commodity Classic is available at CommodityClassic.com. Please check the Commodity Classic website for full schedule of events and additional details. Session updates can also be found on Facebook and Twitter at @ComClassic.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is presented annually by the American Soybean Association, National Corn Growers Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers, and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.