GREELEY, Colo. — Join us on March 24, 2021 for an afternoon spring forum to discuss what’s new in the corn world! We will be hearing from a great panel of speakers on global and local markets, have a pesticide update, see a presentation on corn marketing and finish up with updates on research projects the CCAC has invested in.
- 12:00-1:15pm: Welcome and Panel Discussion on global and local markets with Reece Cannady, Manager of Global Trade for the U.S. Grains Council; Nick Leiding, Senior Merchandiser for West Plains LLC; Joe Schuele, Vice President of Communications for the U.S. Meat Export Federation and Chris Allen, Vice President of Dairy Marketing and Economic Analysis, Dairy Farmers of America
- 1:15-1:30pm: Annual Review with Jeremy Fix, President, CCAC and Nicholas Colglazier, Executive Director, CCAC
- 1:30-2:00pm: Pesticide Update with Lanny Huston, Certified Crop Adviser
- 2:00-2:15pm: Break
- 2:15-3:15pm: Corn Marketing with Dr. Brent Young, Agricultural Business Management Economist with Colorado State University Extension
- 3:15-4:15pm: Research Project Reports with Reza Kashavarz, Ph.D. and Chad Godsey, Ph.D.
BONUS: If you attend the full webinar on March 24 and are a corn producer in Colorado, you can attend a Pesticide Applicator Workshop with Mountain West PEST on March 25 for free! This is a live online core credit training via Zoom Webinars.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more articles out of Colorado, click here.