PHILADELPHIA — Blommer Chocolate Company is the largest cocoa processor and ingredient chocolate supplier in North America. With four strategically located manufacturing facilities in North America, the company provides comprehensive business solutions for domestic and international customers of all sizes in the confectionery, baking and dairy industries. Among Blommer’s core competencies are cocoa bean processing, chocolate manufacturing, commodity risk management, and product and process R&D.
The company is a leader in advancing sustainable cocoa farming, playing an active role in the World Cocoa Foundation and promoting sustainable farming practices through its privately managed programs in Cote d’Ivoire, Indonesia and Ecuador. Founded in 1939, the company maintains an outstanding reputation for customer service and quality. Denis Harte, Senior Logistics Manager, will lead us in an overview of the industry and its supply chain in the region and beyond.
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 with meet and greet at 11:30 am.; luncheon at noon; and program at 1:00 pm.
- Registration fee is $35 and pre-registration is required. Vegetarian meals are available in scheduled at registration. Register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the name(s) of the people attending, their affiliations, and emails.
- Make check out to Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture and mail to PSPA Treasurer, 1380 Wisteria Dr., Malvern, PA 19355
- Click here and follow the link to purchase your ticket for luncheon meetings with PayPal or Credit Card.
- Dress Code at Union League is Business Casual – collared shirts, long pants (not jeans) for men; for women, long pants (not jeans), skirts, dresses and business casual tops
Contact Scott Sheely at email@example.com with any questions. Registrations ends by COB on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
–Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture