NORWICH, N.Y. — Chobani’s first-ever virtual career fair will be held on Tuesday, May 18, between 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. ET, for an opportunity to learn more about the food maker’s special mission and hear about exciting jobs and career opportunities in manufacturing, sales, marketing, and more.
At Chobani, making a difference has never been the job of one person or one team. The food maker believes every team member plays a role in giving back. From the forklift operator to the R&D scientist, the graphic designer or retail sales and execution specialist, each person has a hand in producing our food and using it as a force for good.
“Since day one, we’ve focused on cultivating an energetic work environment that’s shared by more than 2,200 colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures,” said Grace Zuncic, Chief People & Culture Officer at Chobani. “We believe that when you’re comfortable being yourself and truly love the work you do, amazing things can happen. We are thrilled to create a virtual career fair to connect with our friends and neighbors who want to learn more about the exciting opportunities at Chobani.”
Job seekers that register for the event can join from any Internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet. During the live virtual fair, they will have an opportunity to chat with one of Chobani’s teammates representing their area of interest and may be invited to video or audio chat to further the discussion.
Virtual “booths” will include information about Chobani’s culture and values, the company’s South Edmeston plant and other corporate departments.
Register today: https://bit.ly/3h4onvK
Chobani’s employee perks include:
- At least $15 (or more) Starting Hourly Wage: With a starting wage more than double the federal minimum, Chobani’s average hourly rate at the company’s manufacturing plants in Twin Falls, ID and South Edmeston, NY is about $19 an hour. Hourly employees are also eligible for the company’s quarterly bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Chobani offers medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. It also offers specialized benefits ranging from fertility assistance to loan assistance, and much more.
- Paid Parental Leave: The company’s paid parental leave policy provides employees, regardless of gender, who have completed at least 6 months of continuous full-time employment with six weeks of 100% paid leave to bond with a new child following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement.
- Wellness Resources: Chobani is pleased to provide employees with resources including wellness subsidy reimbursement, an employee assistance program, and a health advocate program.
- Chobani Gives: Every Chobani employee receives up to eight hours of paid volunteer time to use throughout the year. Employees can give back to a charity or organization of their choice or join one of many company-sponsored volunteer activities.
Our founding mission is to make “better food for more people.” Chobani disrupted the yogurt category by making higher protein Greek yogurt, with only natural ingredients, accessible and delicious. Over a decade later, Chobani has become America’s No.1 selling Greek yogurt while continuously innovating, launching oatmilks, non-dairy probiotic drinks, dairy- and plant-based creamers, and ready-to-drink coffees. As we elevate nutrition for millions of people, Chobani also uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts focus on giving a portion of the company’s annual profits to support the needs of our communities. All Chobani products are kosher certified, and are made without any artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. With manufacturing in New York, Idaho and Australia, Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Asia and Latin America. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and www.facebook.com/chobani
For more articles out of New York, click here.