EATON, Colo. — Following a year of momumental change, the Colorado Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association 7th Annual Conference, Feb. 17-18, 2021, is a way to bring all components of the Colorado produce industry together. While we will all miss the in-person interaction, the virtual event has advantages, including individual registrations as low as $20 for members registering by Jan. 31. Because of cost and convenience, we are expecting higher registration numbers than at past conferences. If you have already registered, we thank you and ask you to pass this email along to other individuals and organizations that may not know about the CFVGA event. If you have not registered, please consider doing so. Get your goods and services before porudce growers and industry-related organizations by becoming an exhibitor.
Be an EXHIBITOR
Get your goods and services before porudce growers and industry-related organizations by becoming an exhibitor.
Why be an Exhibitor? is a simple one-page overview of the benefits of exhibiting, summarized below:
- Participate from the convenience of your home or office
- Travel time and cost eliminated
- Free lead retrieval—contact info on anyone who interacts with an exhibitor’s booth
- 30-second elevator speeches strategically scheduled early in the conference
- Gamification to drive participants to exhibitor booths
- Assistance from CFVGA for anyone requesting help building their virtual booth
- Exhibitor booths remain on the website through August 2021
What does it cost to have a booth?
- Platinum & Gold 2021 CFVGA sponsors – no cost
- Silver 2021 CFVGA sponsors $175
- Bronze 2021 CFVGA sponsors $350
- Non-sponsors CFVGA members $380
- Non-members $425
Register your booth and yourself. To claim free registrations for anyone in the booth, use the code exhibitor on the final page of the registration form.
Exhibitors: The clock is ticking. You need to get your booth built and a 30-second elevator speech video completed by Feb. 1.
Are You a Produce Buyer or do You know a Buyer?
Please register to attend the Grower-Buyer Networking Session, Feb. 17, 2-3:30pm to meeting Colorado produce growers interested in selling you produce. Use this conference registration form to sign up. Need more information? Contact Adrian Card.
Don’t Forget to Register Yourself
Check out the conference website and use the registration tab at the top to register, simply click on the conference registration form. You will need to log in with your username: 1771 to complete the process. Those who have not interacted with CFVGA can set up a new account to register.
–Colorado Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association
For more articles out of Colorado, click here.