SAINT CLOUD, Minn. — The Central Minnesota Ag Lenders Conference, an educational agricultural lenders workshop, will be taught at Coyote Moon Grille in Saint Cloud on Aug. 10, 2022.
- Joleen Hadrich – Extension economist, University of Minnesota
- How MN Beginning Farmers compare to Established Farmers from 1996-2021
- Tait Berg – Senior Agricultural Coordinator, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Central Minnesota Economy Update
- Curtis Mahnken – Extension economist, University of Minnesota
- Highlighting the 2021 financial performance of farmers across Minnesota
- Rob Holcomb – Extension educator, University of Minnesota
- Nathan Hulinsky – Extension Educator, University of Minnesota
- Characteristics of Financially Successful Farms
This conference will help lenders develop a more in-depth understanding of the agricultural industry trends moving forward.
The conference in set for Aug. 10, 2022, at Coyote Moon Grille 480 55th Ave SE, Saint Cloud. Doors open at 9 a.m. with the program starting at 9:30 a.m. Registration fee is $75 per person before Aug. 2, and $90 per person after. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Registration is open. To register, please visit: https://extension.umn.edu/event/central-minnesota-ag-lenders-conferenceor search Lenders Conference on the University of Minnesota Extension website, https://extension.umn.edu/.
For more information on the workshop, please call or e-mail Nathan J Hulinsky, 320-203-6104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— University of Minnesota Extension