DENVER — The annual CDPHE Ag Program stakeholder meeting will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to approximately 11:30 a.m. at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment in the Sabin/Cleere conference room in Building A (4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Denver, CO 80246).
Erik Wardle, the Water Quality Program manager for the Department of Soil and Crop Sciences at Colorado State University will speak on the CSU Nutrient Clearing House which is a website designed to provide producers one location where they can find resources to efficiently manage nutrients in their crop and livestock operations.
In addition, the meeting will also cover topics such as:
- Discussion on urban encroachment and the potential challenges to livestock producers
- Upcoming changes to CAFO inspections
- Mortality management resources
- HCSFO permit renewals and monitoring plans
- Status on the eReporting Rule implementation
- Emerging technologies for CAFO/HCSFO recordkeeping and reporting
- A statistical look at accomplishments and compliance trends
- Program budget update
Please RSVP to email@example.com by no later than Thursday, February 21, 2019.
— Colorado Livestock Association
For more news from Colorado, click here.