Our 2023 Photo Contest has come to an end. Check back next year to enter again!
See the winning photos by purchasing your MAC 2024 Calendar today!
Do you want to be featured in our first annual Morning Ag Clips Calendar AND have the opportunity to have your photo appear in the clips? Enter our photo contest! We are looking for photos for every month of the year, so get creative!
12 photos will be selected as winners of the photo contest and each will receive 1 free calendar. All photos entered may be used in the clips so check your inbox regularly to see if yours was chosen!
All entries must be in by Midnight, October 31st.
Winners will be announced on November 3rd.
How To Enter
Fill out the form below by tapping “Submit Image(s)” and attach your image file, a caption for your image, and the town and state it was taken in.
Terms and Conditions
Photo contests are fun but there are a few rules we need to address.
- You can enter a maximum of 5 times.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Photos cannot be AI-generated.
- Photos must be high-resolution, have a minimum of 900×500 pixels, have a horizontal orientation, and be taken in the United States.
- Photos cannot be used for any other commercial purposes.
- Parties submitting photos certify that they have the permission of all individuals shown in each photo and all individuals owning property shown in each photo.
- Negatives, printed photos, or links to web libraries will NOT be accepted.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will be judged by the Morning Ag Clips team. All decisions are final. The Morning Ag Clips team reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Morning Ag Clips indefinitely for advertising purposes, within the articles on their website, and within the clips attributing you as the photographer.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 3 business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize
Morning Ag Clips and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, corrupted, or misdirected entries, whether caused by electronic, network, software, or computer failures and malfunctions of any kind or by human error. Morning Ag Clips assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client, insufficient space in the user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail, or for any other technical reason.
Morning Ag Clips reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures, including computer virus, bug, or other technical problems, destroy or threaten to destroy the integrity of the Promotion. Morning Ag Clips may elect, if feasible and in its sole discretion, to choose winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of such a forced termination.
In the event a dispute arises regarding a specific winner entitled to receive a prize, entry will be deemed made by the “authorized e-mail account holder,” which shall mean the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Upon a finding of non-compliance with these Official Rules and requirements, or if prize/prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by Morning Ag Clip judges.
Release and License
In consideration of entering my photo in the Morning Ag Clips Photo Contest, I hereby grant to Morning Ag Clips, its employees, agents, licensees, and personnel who are acting on its behalf (“Morning Ag Clips”), the absolute and irrevocable right and permission throughout the world and in perpetuity, with respect to the attached digital photograph, as well as my image, likeness, name, testimonials, statements, if any, or other related items (the “Authorized Material”):
1. To use, re-use, publish, re-publish, post on a website, transmit, modify, and edit the Authorized Material, in whole or in part, severally or in conjunction with other materials, in any medium now or hereafter known, for commercial, promotional, and educational purposes and for any other purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, publicity, marketing, advertising, fundraising and/or trade, and to claim and register copyrights in any materials created by Morning Ag Clips based on, derived from, or incorporating all or part of any of the Authorized Material in Morning Ag Clip’s own name or any other name that it may choose.
I hereby release and discharge Morning Ag Clips from all claims and demands whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Authorized Material or any reproduction thereof and waive any further claim for compensation in connection with the use of the Authorized Material. I acknowledge that the Authorized Material may be altered or modified and waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product.
Sign-in or Register
Here for the first time?
More than Just another Ag News Portal, Morning Ag Clips has long been known for its daily email digests featuring the very latest news and updates on farming and agriculture happenings in your neck of the woods. Along with links to helpful tools and resources each email edition targets farmers, ag educators, and industry leaders, who have a sincere interest in your area's farming industries — with up-to-the-minute information on the effect of local politics, environmental issues, technology trends and a host of other topics that pertain to agriculture.
To subscribe to your local edition of the Morning Ag Clips Daily e-newsletter, Register or connect using your Facebook ID, and we’ll send you an email with a quick set of instructions for accessing and managing your new — always free — subscription to Morning Ag Clips. We promise not to fill your inbox with anything except for the news editions you choose, and we’ll never share your email address with pesky spammers!
Already Subscribed to Morning Ag Clips?
If you're already a subscriber to one or more of the Morning Ag Clips' daily email digests, access your MorningAgClips.com user account to manage your subscriptions by entering your email address and password. If you don't know or can't remember your password, click on the Forgot? tab, and enter your email address, and we'll deliver a link instantly to your inbox for securely resetting your password.