SEDALIA, Mo. — Missouri State Fair guests can save big by buying State Fair carnival tickets in advance.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the State Fair website. These carnival tickets must be purchased by Aug 12.
Advance Tickets include:
- ADVANCE UNLIMITED RIDE CARNIVAL RIDE WRISTBAND – $21
- SAVE UP TO $11 – Includes Unlimited Rides on any ONE day of the 2020 Missouri State Fair. Wristband ONLY, does NOT include gate admission. Food, games, special rides and attractions are NOT included.
- ADVANCE UNLIMITED DAILY DEAL – $29
- SAVE UP TO $14 – Includes Fair Gate Admission & Unlimited Carnival Rides. This ticket is valid for ONE person (adult or child) on any ONE day of the 2020 Missouri State Fair. Food, games, special rides and attractions are not included.
The historic Missouri State Fairgrounds has undergone some great updates over the past year.
Below are improvements that will be completed for the 2020 Missouri State Fair, Aug 13-23:
- DIRECTORS TENT: Replaced with a 100 x 200 pre-fabricated, open air metal building to use as an event center for the Missouri State Fair, sponsored by Nucor Steel of Sedalia who provided the building structure.
- INNER CAMPGROUND & WEST CAMPGROUND Upgrading sewer, water, and electrical utility systems
- EXHIBITOR CAMPGROUND 137 new campsites, power and sanitary hookups.
- SHEEP PAVILION Renovations to the superstructure including painting, electrical and plumbing upgrades, repairs to existing concrete floor and remodeling the two story section including stripping, priming and painting the pavilion. Light fixtures will be replaced with LED system and new fans will be added to each pen area.
- SWINE BARN Electrical, lighting, and repaired and replaced gable and gutter systems on the West Annex
- HORSE BARN Stalls removed and scaffolding put up to improve the roof structure. Upgraded lighting and electrical system, new roof, siding and tuck pointing.
- STORM WATER RUNOFF DITCH Ditch was constructed to assist with storm water runoff from the newly remodeled Sheep Pavilion. A walking bridge was constructed to allow visitor access from the street to the vendor areas across the ditch.
Stay tuned for progress on these improvements by following the Fair on Facebook.
— Missouri State Fair
For more news from Missouri, click here.