SEATTLE — We’re excited to see you at this year’s Edible Plant Sale at Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands, May 7-14. You can now book a shopping reservation for this year’s sale! Shopping reservations and face masks required of all shoppers.
Reservations can be booked for either 60-minutes or 30-minutes. 60-minute windows are limited and encouraged for those who may need extra time to move around the sale. Up to two people can enter the sale under the same reservation, but we ask that you stay together inside the sale.
Remember: To keep shoppers, volunteers and staff safe, please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
After booking your reservation, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Calendly. This email will also include links to reschedule or cancel your reservation if needed.
Tips for Happy Shopping
- Read our What to Expect guide to learn more about shopping the sale.
- Plan your shopping list in advance. You can browse our detailed plant lists of the vegetables and edible flowers, herbs, and pollinator plants we plan to have at the sale, and see current availability here.
- Bring your wagons, carts, boxes and flats.
- Be mindful of your footwear! Most of the walking paths on the farm are not paved.
- Don’t forget your mask! All shoppers, staff and volunteers must wear face coverings inside the sale.
- Lend a hand! We could use some more volunteers to help make this event a big success. Sign up today.
We’ll see you at the sale! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
— Tilth Alliance
For more Washington news, click here.