BISHOPVILLE, S.C. — The Clemson University Extension Livestock and Forages Team will be conducting a Beef Cattle Mineral Workshop on Tuesday October 3, 2017 at the SC Cotton Museum in Bishopville, SC.
Topics to be covered include:
• Types of Minerals Used in Cattle Production
• When, What, and Why of Feeding Minerals
• Evaluating Composition of Minerals
• Cattle Consumption Rates and Differences
• Chelated and Non-Chelated
• Protein Tubs and Licks
DATE: Tuesday October 3, 2017
TIME: 9:30 – 12:30
LOCATION: Cotton Museum (121 West Cedar Ln, Bishopville, SC 29010)
To Register Contact: Joshua Caughman (803-484-5416 ext 0, jcaughm@Clemson.edu)
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!
Register by September 29 for an accurate meal count!
For more information:
Lee Van Vlake
Click here for a flyer: understanding minerals flyer
— Clemson Cooperative Extension
For more news from South Carolina, click here.