MADISON — The James W. Crowley 4-H Dairy Leadership Award program provides recognition to youth who have excelled in their fair project. The James W. Crowley Dairy Management and Extension Fund is the sponsor of this award.
- Must be currently enrolled in the 4-H Dairy Project and have at least two previous years of membership in it.
- Must be in 10th-12th grades as of January 1, 2019.
- Should have an outstanding record of involvement and accomplishments in the 4-H Dairy Project.
- Must not have received a Crowley scholarship previously. Youth who received a plaque award only may reapply towards the scholarship.
- Applications are due May 1, 2019.
— University of Wisconsin-Madison
For more news from Wisconsin, click here.