COVINGTON, Ind. — The WILLAg.org All Day Ag Outlook is Tuesday, March 3 at the Beef House in Covington, Ind. The event, focused on commodity marketing, has been held there since 1991. More than a dozen commodity analysts will take the stage throughout the day to discuss the futures market for corn and soybeans, the political outlook and its impact on agriculture, and how farmers have and can continue to use strong basis is their new and old crop marketing plans.
This year’s All Day will feature three keynote sessions including “The Future of Agriuclture” as seen by the Vice President of Crop Risk Services Steve Maulberger, “Global Weather” with Eric Snodgrass from Nutrien Ag Solutions, and a look at government programs with ILLINOIS Extension’s Gary Schnitkey and the Chief of the USDA NASS Crops Branch Lance Honig.
Tickets are available online today at http://willag.org or by calling 800–898–1065 between 8:30 AM and 5 PM business days through the noon hour Monday. The $30 ticket price includes Beef House rolls and coffee in the morning and a Beef House Lunch! The doors open at 8am central / 9am eastern Tuesday, March 3, 2020, at the Beef House in Covington, Indiana.
WILLAg.org ALL DAY AG OUTLOOK
9:00am eastern / 8:00am central
* Todd E. Gleason, ILLINOIS Extension
The Future of Agriculture
* Steve Maulberger, Vice President Crop Risk Services, Inc.
Cash Grain Panel
* Matt Bennett, AgMarket. net
* Aaron Curtis, MID-CO Commodities
* Brian Stark, The Andersons
* Chuck Shelby, Risk Management Commodities
* Eric Snodgrass, Nutrien Ag Solutions
* Dave Chatterton, Strategic Farm Marketing
* Merrill Crowley, Midwest Market Solutions
* Ellen Dearden, AgReview
* Chip Nellinger, Blue Reef AgriMarketing
ARC/PLC, Crop Insurance SCO & NASS
* Gary Schnitkey, ILLINOIS Extension
* Lance Honig, USDA NASS Crops Branch Chief
* Curt Kimmel, Bates Commodities
* Wayne Nelson, L&M Commodities
* Mike Zuzolo, Global Commodity Analytics & Consulting
* Jacquie Voeks, Total Farm Marketing
* Dan Zwicker, Zwicker Consulting
— Todd Gleason, WILL AM580
For more articles out of Indiana, click here.