ST. PAUL — Hello Farmers and Ranchers! Are you ready to go to the next step in marketing your farm products online, but don’t know how to do so? To help farmers adapt quickly to the current market opportunities, North Central SARE, the Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture, and UMN Extension are offering free one-on-one coaching for farmers who are interested in taking online orders for their products. Farmers can spend up to 2 hours with the coach, via Zoom, and be guided through the process of:
- Setting up a WordPress site to advertise products for sale,
- Setting up a Google Form to take customer orders,
- Transferring order information from Google Forms to Google Sheets, to tally orders and calculate what is owed by each customer.
- One-on-one coaching to help someone implement the system.
- Up to 1 hour of additional troubleshooting help after each participant is up and running.
To sign up for this training, please click on the following link to fill out the registration form. It is at: https://forms.gle/PC83GtMS9FBKgCzq9 . For more information, contact Jane Jewett at
email@example.com , or go to:
There is space for only a few more farmers or ranchers, so sign up soon if you are interested.
— University of Minnesota Extension
For more news from Minnesota, click here.