COBLESKILL, N.Y. — Whether you have a dairy, beef operation, greenhouse, CEA operation, orchard or looking to get into an agribusiness you should plan to attend the Second Annual Ag Solutions Fair, Thursday March 14 from 9am – 2PM at Bouck Hall, SUNY Cobleskill.
- Are you looking to diversify your operation?
- Looking to expand your agribusiness?
- Want to learn about grant opportunities and be able to meet over 20 agencies who may be able to help in one place?
- Want to know how to get utility incentives for upgrading lighting or equipment?
- Would you like to learn HOW to successfully pursue grant opportunities?
- Interested in the latest agribusiness opportunities like on-farm processing, industrial hemp, or craft brewing?
If so, you should plan on attending this FREE event sponsored by National Grid, NYSERDA and SUNY Cobleskill’s Institute for Rural Vitality. The goal of our event remains the same – TO PUT MONEY AND RESOURCES INTO THE FARMERS HANDS. This is not your typical tradeshow as most of the exhibitors are there to offer help.
This year we have:
- More help for you than ever with over 20 different resource providers
- A diverse set of vendors promoting a variety of technologies including brewing equipment, ag fans, ag lighting, dairy equipment, PV solar, engineering services, greenhouse equipment and more
- New this year, four separate breakout sessions including grants and grant writing, on-farm processing regulatory issues, Farm to Consumer case studies by three successful NY farm businesses and industrial hemp opportunities
- Lunch included at no cost!
Space is limited and time is running out to register! There is no charge for the event.
Register at cobleskill.edu/agsolutions or call
Dr. Jason Evans at 518.255.5643
For more articles out of New York, click here.