ROSEVILLE, Calif. — Celebrating the Harvest of the Strawberry on Mother’s Day weekend at the Fairgrounds on Washington Blvd in Roseville, CA.
What makes a happy mom on Mother’s Day? Happy kids! So besides loads of strawberry treats, shopping, cooking demonstrations and live bands; BerryFest is loaded with fun for the kids with Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, Princess Pageant, Strawberry Shortcake Eating Contest, Amazing Animal World, Nonstop shows on the Kids Caboose Stage, Aerial Assault Extreme Show and a full kid’s carnival and fun zone.
Event Details: Public
Admission: 5 and under are Free; 6 to 12 $5; 13 to 59 $10.00; 60+ $5.00
Parking: $5, benefits Boy Scouts
Event Address: 800 All America City Blvd., Roseville, CA 95678
Web Site: www.FeedMeBerries.com
Public Phone (916) 787-0101
Date/Time: May 13 and May 14, 2017, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Events during BerryFest,
- Michael Marks Berry Cooking demonstrations and competition Sat & Sun 11am to 4pm
- Kids Zone Caboose Stage, Sat & Sun, 10 shows from 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Parade 1:00pm, (Bring a costume or a silly hat and join the parade)
- Strawberry Beer and Margarita Garden live band stage, Sat & Sun, 2 bands 10am to 6pm
- Little Miss Strawberry Pageant, Saturday 11am
- Strawberry Shortcake Eating Contest, 4pm Both Days
- Roseville community stage, Saturday 12pm to 6pm, Sunday 11am to 6pm
- Strawberry Cruise, classic car show, Sat & Sun 10am to 1pm
- Boy Scouts Strawberry Pancake Breakfast, Sat & Sun 8am-11am, additional $10
- Mom’s retreat is open during all open hours of BerryFest
- Amazing Animal World open during all open hours of BerryFest
- Aerial Assault Extreme Show, 4 shows daily, 11:30, 1:45. 3:30 and 5:00
For more articles out of California, click here.