CUSTAR, Ohio — Join us for the 4R Technology Review Field Day on Aug. 25 at the OSU Northwest Agricultural Research Station in Custar, Ohio. At the free event, retailers, farmers, Certified Crop Advisers and other interested parties will hear from experts, see field demonstrations and experience technology centered on strengthening the industry’s commitment to improving the quality of Ohio’s waterways.
The day’s session includes:
- Drone Payload Application and Technology – Rantizo
- Impacts and Opportunities of Utilizing Precision Agriculture During Manure Application to Maximize Farm Profits – Chris Shoup and Jason Hartschuh, The Ohio State University
- Opportunities for In-Season Nutrient Application of NPK – Josh McGrath, University of KY; Kuhn, New Leader
- Ag Tech for Placement of Fertilizer with the Planter – John Fulton and Elizabeth Hawkins, The Ohio State University
- Independent Prescriptions and Metering – Luckey Farmers, Legacy Farmers Cooperative
- ETS/Soil Warrior demonstration
A full agenda is available at www.oaba.net/4rtech.
- Date: August 25, 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Location: OSU Northwest Agricultural Research Station, 4240 Range Line Road, Custar, OH 43511
- Registration: Click here to register for the FREE event. Although there is no registration fee, a reservation is appreciated.
— Ohio AgriBusiness Association
For more articles out of Ohio, click here.