SAINT CLOUD, Minn. — The second annual Central Minnesota Ag Lenders Conference, an educational agricultural lenders workshop, will be taught at Coyote Moon Grille in Saint Cloud on September 10, 2021.
- Joleen Hadrich – Extension economist, University of Minnesota
- Breakeven for dairy cows and how that impacts the farm’s finances
- Rob Holcomb – Extension educator, University of Minnesota
- Pros and cons of different business entities
- Pauline Van Nurden – Extension economist, University of Minnesota
- Highlighting the 2020 financial performance of farmers across Minnesota
- Katie Wilts Johnson – Extension economist, University of Minnesota
- Cover crop economics and decision-making
This conference will help lenders develop a more in-depth understanding of the agricultural industry trends moving forward.
The conference in set for September 10, 2021 at Coyote Moon Grille in Saint Cloud. Doors open at 8:45 AM with the program starting at 9:00 AM. Registration fee is $60 per person before September 13 and $75 per person after. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Registration is open. To register, please visit: https://extension.umn.edu/event/central-mn-ag-lenders-conference-0 or search Lenders Conference on the University of Minnesota Extension website, https://extension.umn.edu/.
For more information on the workshop, please call or e-mail Nathan J Hulinsky, 320-203-6104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— University of Minnesota Extension
For more news from Minnesota, click here.