SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY and the Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance are partnering to offer Herd Health and Nutrition Conference April 3 and 4 at the Doubletree by Hilton in East Syracuse, NY. This conference features education related to current herd health and nutrition management techniques for dairy producers, veterinarians, nutritionists, and industry partners. Registration and conference details are available at cals.cornell.edu/pro-dairy/events-programs/conferences-seminars/herd-health-and-nutrition-conference.
This year’s speakers and sessions include:
- Connecting the dots – Particle size, fiber digestibility and cow performance | Dr. Luiz Ferraretto, University of Wisconsin
- Impact of heat stress on Northern NY dairy farms with varying heat abatement – What the cows told us | Katie Ballard, Miner Institute
- US dairy outlook: Opportunities, challenges, and outlook | Lucas Fuess, Rabobank
- Comparison of crossbreds with holsteins for confinement and pasture production herds | Dr. Glenda Pereira, University of Maine
- Panel discussion – Precision dairy technologies | Moderated by Dr. Glenda Pereira
Sponsorship opportunities are available. This year’s event offers tiered contribution levels and expanded recognition through the conference website, proceedings, app, and during the live event.
For more information, contact Heather Darrow, PRO-DAIRY Conference Coordinator, at email@example.com.
–Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance