SALEM, Ore. — The Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA) will be hosting a pavilion at the 2022 Gulfood Trade Show at the Dubai World Trade Center on February 13-17, 2022. Gulfood is the Middle East’s largest annual food & beverage trade show. By showcasing your products in the WUSATA Pavilion at Gulfood, you will have the opportunity to have face to face meetings with top buyers. In addition, Dubai is one of the world’s safest and well-connected hubs for business travelers. Gulfood is organized by the DWTC with a proven track record of hosting the world’s safest events during the pandemic.
Benefits of Participation
- Located in the USA Pavilion—a prime location!
- On-site project manager assistance during the show
- Free access to internet lounge
WUSATA Pavilion at 2022 Gulfood Trade Show
February 13-17, 2022
• 9 sqm AISLE booth: $12,050
• 9 sqm CORNER booth: $12,710
• 15 sqm CORNER booth: $21,180
Registration Deadline: December 10, 2021
- All prices are inclusive of mandatory insurance & enhanced internet listing fee
- At the request of the show organizer, each company is limited to one booth
- Booths will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis according to the time of registration
- Confections and seafood are not suitable products for this show. Alcohol is prohibited. Pulses & grains will need to exhibit in the affiliated hall. Please contact the trade show organizer directly if you wish to exhibit in the new Pulses & Grains Hall.
Get 50% reimbursement on exhibition-related costs
By applying to WUSATA’s FundMatch program, you can receive a 50% reimbursement of your Gulfood Trade Show expenses. Read the FundMatch guide to find out what expenses are eligible and what you must do in order to submit a successful claim.
— Oregon Department of Agriculture